Friday, March 26, 2010

Digital Matte Painting - Ruins

I know i know it's not really Digital Photography...but i would like to receive some comments on this. Because personally I believe this may be a new passion that is rising slowly within me. Anyways, the picture of 'Before' is taken near KL Sentral, and the picture of 'After' is after heavy photo manipulation.

Before....



After...



As usual...your comments are deeply appreciated! ^^

Sorry this blog is dead for sometime....i'm too busy

6 comments:

  1. Not bad dood. I'm fairly impressed. (which means A LOT, cause I DON'T get impressed at things) Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awanterang said:

    aha..i kinda love this one...for some reason i think this kind of work may have value to meh due to the picture taken was from KL...zombi kmpung pisang should make a scene just like this...make it more eerie than eva (echo)! u r using photoshop right? nice colour mix...i shud make one too

    ReplyDelete
  3. To everyone else, thank you for all your comments....Awanterang; i didnt know u can use photoshop! We should have a nice drink someday, in starbucks, my treat. We can catch up on old times...

    ReplyDelete